Advanced broad spectrum sunscreens
La Roche-Posay offers a unique line of sunscreens suitable for sensitive skin. Anthelios sunscreen contains the exclusive Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection plus antioxidants to protect skin from free radicals. Explore face sunscreen, body sunscreen, mineral sunscreen, sunscreen primer, and more. Experience allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, comfortable sun protection. ...read more
Tips And Advice
What should I look for in a sunscreen?
- Broad spectrum SPF against UVA and UVB rays: Both UVA and UVB rays have been proven to cause damage that can lead to the development of skin cancer.
- Photostable sunscreens, as they are proven to resist break down in high-UV conditions.
- UVA rays have been shown to penetrate deeper into the skin, damaging its elasticity and contributing to premature skin aging. Look for broad spectrum SPF.
Tips to apply sunscreen properly
- Apply a generous amount 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply the right amount of sunscreen. 1 ounce (a shot glass) is the recommended amount by dermatologists to cover your full body.
- Reapply every 2 hours, or after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- Follow the directions listed in the drug facts section of the product carton.
Anthelios Clear Skin Oil Free Sunscreen SPF 60
Our Best Oil-Free Sunscreen for Acne Prone Skin
Anthelios SX SPF Moisturizer with Mexoryl SPF 15
Daily Face Moisturizer with Mexoryl Sunscreen
Anthelios Tinted Mineral Tone-Correcting Primer with SPF 50
Daily Tinted Mineral Primer with Sunscreen
Anthelios SPF 50 Gentle Lotion Mineral Sunscreen
Mineral Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin
$22.99 - $29.99
Anthelios Melt-In Milk Sunscreen for Face & Body SPF 100
Broad Spectrum Sunscreen for Sun Sensitive Skin