Cancer treatment-related side effects do not always get enough attention. As a result, skin side effects may cause significant discomfort that severely affects the quality of life of a cancer patient. Guided by dermatologists and oncologists, our Cancer Journey Supporters Squad, and the American Cancer Society, La Roche-Posay has created resources to help you understand and care for your skin.
LOOK FOR A GENTLE CLEANSER WITH…
- Apply moisturizer liberally at least twice a day, or as often as desired.
- Always apply moisturizer immediately after bathing or showering, before the skin is completely dry.
- Avoid contact with these skin irritants:
- Wool clothing, or any rough fabric
- Alcohol-based skincare products
- Household cleaning products
LOOK FOR A MOISTURIZING CREAM WITH…
LOOK FOR A SKIN REPAIRING BALM WITH…
LOOK FOR SUNSCREENS WITH…