Anthelios UV Hydra Hydrating Face Sunscreen SPF 50 With Hyaluronic Acid
Anthelios UV Hydra Sunscreen with SPF 50 for all skin types and skin tones, including dry skin, help ... Read more
Anthelios UV Hydra Sunscreen with SPF 50 for all skin types and skin tones, including dry skin, helps protect against 98% of UVB rays with Cell-Ox Shield® Technology.
This daily hydrating sunscreen with hyaluronic acid provides hydrated, healthier-looking skin and a dewy finish with a barely-there texture that blends invisibly into all skin tones and skin types.
Provides immediate and long-lasting all-day hydration while decreasing the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun*.
*if used directly with other sun protection measures (see Directions).
- Sensitive skin
- Sun damage
- Skin aging
- All Skin Types
- Daily Hydrating Sunscreen with SPF 50 provides instant and long-lasting hydration
- Barely-there texture blends invisibly into all skin tones, leaving a dewy finish
- Daily hydrating facial sunscreen with hyaluronic acid for plumped, glowing, and healthier-looking skin
- Powered by Cell-Ox Shield Technology®, a powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Oxybenzone-free and Octinoxate-free daily sunscreen for the face provides broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun if used as direct with other sun protection measures (see Directions).
Cell-Ox Shield® Technology: A key antioxidant technology in Anthelios UV Hydra. It combines photostable UVA/UVB filters to deliver broad spectrum protection and powerful antioxidant protection. With Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells in the upper layer of skin against damaging free radicals caused by the sun.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA): A polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) found naturally within the skin. When used in a formula, HA is an effective humectant that can hold a large amount of water to help maintain the skin's moisture.
Vitamin E: Tocopheryl acetate is a synthetic, more stable form of vitamin E. It has antioxidant properties to help neutralize damaging free radicals.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
Full ingredients listAVOBENZONE (3%) • HOMOSOLATE (7%) • OCTISALATE (5%) • OCTOCRYLENE (7%) • WATER • GLYCERIN • C15-19 ALKANE • PROPANEDIAL • C12-22 ALKYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER • PANTHENOL • TOCOPHEROL • SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • SCLEROTIUM GUM • HYDROXYACETOPHENONE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • SODIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • JOJOBA ESTERS • HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX • HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE CASSIA ALATA LEAD EXTRACT • MALTODEXTRIN • CITRIC ACID • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • POLYGLYCERIN-3
- WHENApply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure & reapply at least every 2 hours.
Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- WHEREON FACE
Alone or under makeup
- APPLICATION TIPIf used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen.
Sun Protection Measures: read back of packaging. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
La Roche-Posay follows a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.