Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment
Our best spot treatment for acne reduces the number and severity of acne blemishes, pimples, blackhe ... Read more
Our best spot treatment for acne reduces the number and severity of acne blemishes, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Formulated with 5.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide and micro-exfoliating lipo-hydroxy acid, this acne spot treatment provides fast and visible results in less than 3 days.
- Red, raised pimples
- Clogged pores
- Sensitive skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Oily skin
- Approved for use for ages 13 and up
- Acne spot treatment reduces 60% of acne in 10 days
- Dual action: reduces the number and severity of blemishes and clears blackheads/whiteheads
- Non-drying, oil-free, fast absorbing texture
- Can be used as a spot treatment or all over face
5.5% Benzoyl Peroxide: A common and effective acne ingredient with fast acting properties. Effaclar Duo uses micronized benzoyl peroxide; milled to a consistent small size that allows for deep penetration into the pores. An ideal choice for those concerned with red, raised acne blemishes and pimples.
Lipo-Hydroxy Acid: Also known as LHA, it's a derivative of salicylic acid, and has exfoliating and skin surface renewing properties.
Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
Silica: A type of powder with a spherical bead shape that provides a silky feel and soft focus effect. It is lightweight and is able to absorb a significant amount of oil from skin.
5.5% BENZOYL PEROXIDE
WATER • ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCERIN • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • SILICA • CARBOMER • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • DISODIUM EDTA • EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIOFLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT.
Step 1: Use after cleansing skin thoroughly
Step 2: Apply a thin layer to acne spots or all over the affected areas 1-3 times daily
Step 3: Use in association with SPF protection.
- Avoid eye area.
- Can be used alone or as Step 3 of the Effaclar Dermatological Acne System
- For full directions, refer to the Drug Facts on the packaging
Complete Your Routine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product