Acne & Oily
Discover La Roche-Posay
LA ROCHE-POSAY PRESS
How May We Assist You?
We've gathered a comprehensive directory of our most frequently asked questions, just for you. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, go to our email submission form at the bottom of the page to contact us directly.
- How can I track my order?
- To track your order, please use the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email. This tracking number can also be accessed via the Order History section for La Roche-Posay registered members. If you have questions about your order, please call us at 1-800-560-1803 or email us and we will be happy to assist you.
- When will I get an order confirmation number?
- You will be shown an order confirmation number on the last page of checkout after you have submitted payment. You will also receive a confirmation email to the email address provided at checkout within 48 hours of order submission.
- Can I use a foreign credit card?
- Laroche-posay.us ships via UPS or FedEx to US addresses only. We do not accept international credit cards or international shipping and billing addresses. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- What are La Roche-Posay’s shipping methods?
- La Roche-Posay ships via UPS to US addresses only. We cannot accept international shipping/ billing addresses. Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or a U.S. Territory must ship via Worldship. Orders shipping to APO/FPO & P.O. boxes must ship FedEx Smartpost Ground. La Roche-Posay is not able to ship to PO Boxes within a U.S. Territory. Orders containing Hazardous Materials ship via UPS Ground and cannot ship to APO/FPO or P.O. boxes. The following La Roche-Posay product(s) contain Hazardous Materials: Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray, Anthelios 45 Body Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid Sample, Effaclar Serum, Thermal Spring Water (150g), Serozinc.
- How is sales tax charged?
- All orders shipped from laroche-posay.us will be subject to sales tax, applicable in accordance with the tax code of the state and city to which the order will be shipped.
- What are La Roche-Posay’s shipping rates?
- 1. Standard Shipping Charges - UPS Ground
- Order Totals: $000.01 - $100.00 = $5.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $100.01 - $200.00 = $6.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $200.01 - $300.00 = $7.00 shipping charge
- Order Totals: $300.01 - $400.00 = $8.00 shipping charge
2. UPS Next Day, 2nd Day Shipping
- Next Day Air is a $25.00 flat rate (contiguous US), regardless of $ amount of order (1-2 business days)
- 2nd Day Air is a $15.00 flat rate (contiguous US), regardless of $ amount of order (2-3 business days)
- WorldShip 2nd Day Air (Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico & US Territories) cost is $25.00 flat rate, regardless of $ amount of order (2-3 business days)
- Where Can I Buy La Roche-Posay Products?
- Please visit our store and physician locator to locate a retail location or dispensing physician near you.
- How do I return or exchange an order?
- Customer Returns:
If for some reason you're not happy with your order, you can return it in its original packaging with a receipt and receive a full refund. Simply complete the Return Form attached to the bottom of your invoice with the information requested. Pack the item(s) to be returned, along with the Return Form, in the original package if possible. Returned packages must be returned prepaid at the expense of the customer to the address on the return label. Refunds will be issued within 30 days in the form of credit to the credit card holder.
Our return address is:
75 Steam Boat Blvd
Manchester, PA 17345
Items purchased in any location other than www.laroche-posay.us must be returned to their original point of purchase
If you need to return La Roche-Posay product, follow our returns policy outlined below. Credit will be issued only for items with a valid reason for return which include the following:
- Damaged goods, due to insufficient packaging of the initial shipment of products
- Product defects
- Shipping errors
All returns should be sent to:
LRP Dispensing Returns
75 Steam Boat Blvd
Manchester, PA 17345
Once the return is delivered to our warehouse, please allow up to 30 days for the credit to show on your statement.
- I can’t remember my password, how can I get it?
- If you know your email, simply click here to receive an email to reset your password.
- How can I unsubscribe from email/stop getting emails?
- Log in to your La Roche-Posay membership here and click on the ‘My Account’ link. If you are opted in to receive email, the email opt-in box will be checked. Simply uncheck that box and click the ‘Save Changes’ button and you will be unsubscribed from email.
- How can I update my billing address?
- If you are a consumer, log in to your La Roche-Posay account profile here and click on the ‘Address Book’ link. The billing address on file will populate the form on this page. Make any changes necessary and click on the ‘Save Changes’ button and your new information will be saved.
Physicians can not change/modify billing or shipping addresses online. Please call your company representative to request this change or click here to send an email.
- I have questions about a specific ingredient, who can I contact?
- Please contact Consumer Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-560-1803 and select prompt #2.
- Are you a GetEffaclar.com customer?
- Effective October 4th, GetEffaclar.com will no longer be active. You will get an email to re-subscribe to your Effaclar Acne System on LaRoche-Posay.us. If you have any questions, please call: 1-800-560-1803.
- How do I manage my Auto-Replenishment service?
- Please visit our Auto-Replenishment Service Page
- What about Animal Testing?
- La Roche-Posay does not test any of its products or any of its ingredients on animals, anywhere in the world nor does La Roche-Posay delegate this task to others. The only possible exception is if regulatory authorities required it for safety or regulatory purposes. To learn more about animal testing please click here.
Please feel free to contact us by email, using the Contact Us form below.
Customers call our toll-free customer service number:
Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5:30pm CT,
Fri 8:30am-3pm CT
Physicians call: 1-888-577-5226, select Option 1
Mon-Thur 9am-5pm EST,
Fri 9am-1:30pm EST
For questions about your order, please contact a La Roche-Posay Customer Representative at
Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5:30pm central,
Fri 8:30am-3pm central
If you have other thoughts, concerns, comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them by filling out the form below.