- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Mineral sunscreen works by creating a physical barrier on top of the skin to reflect and scatter UV rays. Because the ingredients stay on top of the skin, a white cast can be perceived if not applied correctly.
- To help the formula blend into the skin, work in small sections. Apply a dime-size amount into the palm of your hands and rub them together. Then apply to one area of the body at a time. Rub well until the lightweight formula is no longer visible.
• After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• Immediately after towel drying
• At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: read back of packaging
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- For face and body
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, including sunburn and possibly premature aging. When used regularly in the prescribed manner, this product may also help reduce the potential risk of skin cancer due to overexposure to sunlight.