Acne & Oily
Discover La Roche-Posay
LA ROCHE-POSAY PRESS
Make your commitment to sun safety
With SOS, we are on a mission to Save Our Skin through smarter sun protection and education. Protect your skin the right way by committing to these 4 simple actions:
- Seek shade from 10AM to 2PM
- Wear the right amount of sunscreen (1 ounce)
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours
- Get annual skin checks
Join the cause today and start spreading the word!Join The Cause
Get The Facts
Did you know that:
- Over 2 millions American will be diagnosed with Skin cancer this year
- On average, 1 person dies of melanoma (the deadliest form of skin cancer) nearly every hour
- Besides their link with skin cancer, more than 90% of the visible changes commonly attributed to skin aging are caused by the sun
 American Academy of Dermatology
 The Skin Cancer Foundation
Discover skin cancer facts, UV myths and sun protection tips in our SOS Facts section.
Learn How To Check Your Own Skin
Knowing if you are at risk is VITAL in skin cancer prevention. Education, early detection and protection make a difference.
Take the right steps to truly protect your skin - learn to do a skin check, see a dermatologist regularly and choose the right protection. Be smart. Be safe. Be Protected.
The ABCDE and The Ugly Duckling methods, used in dermatology, help you identify suspect lesions with a naked eye. Learn this simple evaluation techniques that can help you to detect if you are at risk.
In the case of a suspect, new or recently changed mole, consult your dermatologist to provide a qualify diagnosis.READ MORE
Free Skin Cancer Check
Find a free skin cancer screening near you.FIND A DOCTOR