- It is recommended to clip My Skin Track UV on a thick piece of clothing or on a watch wristband.
- Make sure the sensor is clipped securely before use.
- My Skin Track is compatible with iOS (iPhone 7 and up), or most Android phones manufactured after 2015.
- Download the My Skin Track app on App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android phones.
- Open, and the app will guide you through a series of questions that will help you create your account.
- Continue following the onscreen instructions|tutorial to help locate the NFC chip on your phone. For My Skin Track to communicate with your phone, the NFC chip located on the back of your phone needs to be aligned.
- Sync device to your phone. It’s important to sync device at the start of each day. If outdoors, sync every two hours (or more frequently). When indoors, sync at the end of the day.
Precautions: The My Skin Track has been developed to help you monitor your sun exposure. It does not protect you from the sun and cannot prevent sunburn. Even with the use of the My Skin Track, usual sun exposure precautions must be taken. Over exposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight. Apply a sunscreen before exposure. Follow the directions and warnings stated on your sunscreen.
- Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Over exposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight. Apply a sunscreen before exposure. Follow the directions and warnings stated on your sunscreen.